So you need to quit smoking, right? While bringing to an end the behavior may be an uphill task, a few quit smoking tattoo ideas may come in handy. Whatever you do, shun representations of a cigarette or a brand of cigarette. Listed below are quit smoking tattoo ideas to try:
- Tree of life Crown intricately done by a good artist up and around your shoulder may be a sign of clean air and life.
- A tattoo with the words “no smoking” or just the normal no smoking sign inscribed on the arm will serve as a firm reminder that no smoking is allowed every time you get the urge to smoke.
- An ingenious tattoo featuring a Greek Omega sign which means the “end” could be used to signify the end of a smoking behavior.
- You may want to have a tattoo of something symbolic of a new beginning. Dawn, blossoms, butterflies, alpha or a stylized number 8 (which looks like an infinity symbol) may be used.
- You could also lay emphasis on how you feel after quitting. Do you feel cleaner, stronger or even more powerful? Get a tattoo based on the feeling. To add on to creativity, you could inscribe the upper case delta which is a sign of change.
- An oxygen molecule would signify a fresh of breath air that is associated with non-smoking.
- The hospital symbol with a snake wrapped around the cross can be used to signify good health. But, unlike traditional cigarette, E-cigarettes are much safer. Check the benefits of E-cigarettes in Best Electronic Cigarette Blog.
- A stylized Canary on the arm would be a perfect quit smoking tattoo since Canaries were used to detect when the air was unsafe to breath.
- Images of winds or breaths simultaneously flowing one after another symbolize gentleness and penetrating change.
- The idea of the “control” key from a keyboard would not only be ingenious but would also serve as a reminder that you are in control of your cravings.
- A can of Perrier Air tattoo, like in spaceballs can be used to symbolize freshness.
- Inscribe an image of sprouting seeds on the arm or thigh to symbolize beginning, free of cigarettes smoking.
Like previously stated, a quit smoking tattoo should not have any representation of a cigarette, anything or anyone smoking a cigarette mainly for two reasons. First, you may know the meaning of the tattoo but to others it would look like an endorsement of smoking. Secondly, most ex- smokers tend to find anything smoking related disgusting and repulsive. A quit smoking tattoo is likely to last on your arm, shoulder, thigh or any other place you choose to inscribe it for a long period of time. Choose the correct, most appropriate sign. Some creativity is welcomed.